Ghost Box One is an advanced software that allows you to configure, use and share your own Ghost Box.
A Ghost Box is a piece of equipment used for Paranormal research and investigations that relies on Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP).
These kind of phenomena are sounds found on electronic recordings which resemble speech, but are not the result of intentional recording or rendering. These sounds are commonly found in recordings with static, stray radio transmissions, and background noise.
Create and use your own board configurations using the easy-to-use user interface, or use one of the pre-configured boards that ships with the software.
There are endless configurations possibilities, which makes this software truly unique.
Configurations can be saved to allow you to reuse successful setups during your Paranormal investigations and Ghost hunts, and can also be shared with other users.
The software consists of a large number of components that each belong to a certain category:
• Visualizers - Visualizing the audio
• Sensors - Input from your device sensors
• Sources - Generates sound
• Processors - Manipulates the source input
• Destinations - Outputs the results
• Management - Special components handling board configurations.
• iOS, Android and Windows
• Fully responsive User Interface
• Supports a multitude of device sensors
• Built-in configurations for quick use
• Create, use and share your own configurations
• Built-in help guides for every single feature