The Zener cards were originally developed to conduct experiments for extrasensory perception (ESP), most often clairvoyance. The cards were designed in the early 1930s by the perceptual psychologist Karl Zener.
The Zener card deck consists of five simple symbols: a circle, a cross, waves, a square and a five-pointed star. There are 25 cards in a pack, five of each design. In a test for psychic abilities, the person conducting the test picks up a card in a shuffled pack, observes the symbol on the card, and records the answer of the person being tested for extrasensory perception, who would guess which of the five designs is on the card in question.
A user with no psychic abilities is expected to have a success ratio approaching 20%. Results higher than this could indicate that the subject had some degree of psychic ability.
This app provide you with a fun and easy environment for psychic training and test sessions using the famous Zener ESP cards!
• Postcognition a.k.a. Retrocognition - Knowledge of past events which could not have been learned or inferred by normal means. The app will choose the next card BEFORE you make your selection, just like the original Zener card test.
• Precognition a.k.a. Future sight / Second sight - The ability to see events that will happen in the future. The app will choose the next card AFTER you make your selection.
• The app offers both Test and Training sessions.
• All session can run in either Precognition and Postcognition mode.
• Are you better at Precognition or Postcognition? The app stores all your results locally on your device, all of which can be viewed from the Statistics screen.
• Share your results on Game Center, and compare with both your friends and the whole world!
• Generate personal and unique Psychic Test Certificates that can be shared or printed!
• Number Cards - Some like numbers more than symbols, therefore Pro users also can run sessions with numbered cards.
• Color Cards - Some like colors more than symbols and numbers, therefore Pro users also can run sessions with colored cards.
• Crisp graphics and smooth animations!