- Within 2 hours of purchase
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap menuAccountOrder history.
- Find the app or game you'd like to return.
- Touch Refund to complete your refund and uninstall the app.
Note: you can only return an app or game for a refund once. If you buy it again you will not be able to get a refund.
- Within 48 hours of purchase
Contact the Google Play support using this form:
- If you didn't request a refund within 48 hours
If you for some reason didn't make a refund within 48 hours using any of the above guides, you are still welcome to contact us and tell us why you want a refund. Remember that in order to be able to refund you, we need the ordernumber of your purchase. You will find it in the purchase receipt email from Google Play. It has the following format GPA.XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX where the X:s represents numbers. App developers cannot identify orders without the ordernumber, so if you cannot find it, please contact the Google Play support instead: Submit a refund request online
We have noticed that some users believe that they can get a refund just by writing the word "refund" in the app rating/review. This is of course not realistic, since we have to know exactly which order that belongs to that particular user, and the only way is by using the ordernumber.
Normally Apple do not refund app purchases, instead Apple support issues refunds on a case by case basis. As an app publisher, we don't have any way to influence this process.
To request a refund from Apple:
- Open iTunes on your desktop/laptop computer.
- Open the iTunes store, and click your email address in the top right corner.
- Click Purchase History, and then click See All.
- Scroll down to the button that says Report a Problem and click it.
- Then click the Report a Problem link that appears next to the app that you want to get a refund for.
- Then, choose one of the reasons for your complaint, and click Submit.
As an app publisher, we don't have any way to influence the refund process on Amazon. To get a refund for an app from the Amazon Appstore, please go to Amazon.com, and click Help. Then, click Contact Us on the right-hand side. Sign in with your Amazon account, and send them an email, where you describe why you want a refund.
Last updated Mon, Sep 12 2016 3:08pm